After you finish your cup of coffee, there are always coffee grounds left on the bottom of the cup that you throw away.
Nevertheless, you should have a look at the following helpful ways in which you can use these coffee grounds, instead of throwing them:
- Homemade facial and body peel-mix the coffee grounds with honey. This mixture is also great for removal of cellulite.
- It refreshes the hair-mix a small amount of your hair shampoo with the coffee grounds and leave it for couple of minutes and after that wash your hair with it. However, if you have blond hair, you should not use this method since it will darken the hair.
- Insect repellent-put coffee grounds in the area where bugs are most prominent. They will go away instantly as they cannot stand the smell of coffee.
- Cleans stubborn dish stains-rub the stains on dishes with coffee grounds to remove all the dirt rapidly and effectively.
- Furniture cleaner-put coffee grounds in water, mix the material, and after that brush your furniture with it. Leave it for a while and after that wipe it off. Your furniture will shine as if it were new.