* Although life is not tied with a bow, it is a gift.
* You should yield.
* You must dress up as well as show up, regardless of how you feel.
* Something better will happen in the future.
* You should accept what you already have because envy is, without a doubt, a waste of time.
* Growing old is not easy, but it beats the alternative — dying young.
* In case you threw your problems in a pile as well as saw the problems of others, you would grab yours back.
* You should get outside on a daily basis.
* Your kids get just one childhood.
* It is important to understand that time can heal literally everything.
* You should not audit life.
* You shouldn’t take yourself very seriously.
* No matter how bad or good every situation is, it’ll change.
* You shouldn’t pay attention to what others think of you.
* In the end, all that genuinely matters is that you truly loved.
* Although you should forgive, you shouldn’t forget.
* You should take the next step when in doubt.
* You should choose Life, regardless of what’s happening.
* Frame each disaster with the following sentence ‘In 5 years, will it matter?’
* Taking a deep breath helps calm your mind.
* You are in charge of your own happiness.
* The most significant sex organ is your brain.
* You should be eccentric today.
* Wear the fancy lingerie, burn the candles, and use the beautiful sheets. Do not save anything for a special occasion because each day is actually special.
* Focus on what’s important to you.
* Keep in mind that it is not too late to be happy.
* What does not kill you makes you stronger.
* Get rid of what is useless.
* Do not buy unnecessary stuff.
* You should always believe in miracles.
* Everything could change in the blink of an eye. However, God doesn’t blink.
* You should never get into a secret relationship.
* Crying with someone else is more beneficial than crying alone.
* Never compare yourself to others.
* You do not have to always hide your tears to prevent your kids from getting upset.
* Do not allow your past to screw up your present.
* Resistance is actually futile when it comes to chocolate.
* Save for what really matters.
* Enjoy life since it’s too short.
* It is okay to get angry with God. God could take it.
* You should stay true to yourself instead of trying to win each argument.
* Your family and friends will take care of you whenever you’re sick, not your job.
* Even though life is not fair, it is still good.